I want to join EdTech Sweden 2019 *Company legal name: *VAT-number: *Company marketing name: *Main contact, first and last name: *Phone: *E-mail: *Website: *Address: *Postal address: *Country: Corner Stand Fee Stand with two or more open sides. Subject to availability. Price: 3500 SEK ex. VA I want to become a partner: Main Partner SEK 250 000Key Partner SEK 150 000Gold Partner SEK 100 000Silver Partner SEK 75 000Exhibitor Large SEK 45 000Exhibitor SEK 25 000Startup/Scaleup SEK 6 995 Message: I confirm that Stockholmsmässan handles my contact information * Terms of payment 25% of the fee will be invoiced directly upon registration. The remaining 75% will be invoiced on August 31. Stockholmsmässan general terms and condition » We handle your contat and personal information according to the Data Protection law.