Lexplore winner at the Nordic Edtech Award
Lexplore from Sweden came out top when the best of Nordic edtech was on show at the first ever Nordic Edtech Award in Helsinki on 30 November.
Lexplore offers a service for discovering dyslexia in time. Here is the motivation of the jury: "Edtech product with medical precision representing the Nordic values Equality, Trust and Happiness in learning. Lexplore now brings these values to a global market”.
Five finalists, one from each of the Nordic countries, pitched for The Nordic Edtech Award 2017 at the XcitEd event, in collaboration with Slush. All finalists represents the Nordic Edtech core values: Equality, Democracy, Quality, Motivational Learning and Efficiancy. Finalists:
- Lexplore - Service for discovering dyslexia in time (S)
- Mightifier- Mightifier teaches social & emotional skills by positive peer feedback. (SF)
- EduLab- Matematikfessor- Mathematics and adaptivity (DK)
- Kara Connect-It connects special education and teachers to students that need special one-to-one help and gives access to the right help through on-line therapy. (IS)
- Edtech Foundry/Differ- Differ is a messaging app that creates active learning communities for your courses, so students can collaborate and help each other. (N)
Read more about the Nordic Edtech Award